Lava Yoga Teacher Training
Get professionally certified to lead classes through Asana, Meditation, and Pranayama practices.
Professionally Trained & Certified
Key topics covered in the training include:
- Yoga History
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yoga Poses & Asanas
- Teaching the Poses
- Class Creation and Sequencing
- Qualities of a Yoga Teacher
- Business Aspects of Yoga
- Anatomy & Yoga Poses
- Wellness and Health
2020 Fall Training Dates
Start & Completion Dates:
September 12 ~ January 10
Classes are Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Sundays 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. with a scheduled hour long lunch break each day.
September 12, 13, 26, 27
October 10, 11, 24, 25
November 7, 8, 21, 22
December 5 ,6, 19, 20
Week off for reflection and study
January 9, 10
Weekend of testing and celebration.
(*Please note that the class size is limited to accommodate social distancing. We also have a contingency plan for live, online class sessions approved by Yoga Alliance in the event of stay at home orders.)
Complete and pass the certification exam.
- Daily Meditation and/or Journaling
- Completion of required readings and assigned homework.
- Cultivation of a personal yoga practice (students receive unlimited yoga during the training period.)
- Participation in Two Weekend Workshops (Four workshops are offered through Lava Yoga Studio during the training period. Trainees must attend two of the four workshops offered and are encouraged to attend all four. These workshops are included in the training tuition, without additional cost to the student.)
- Class Assists – students will observe and assist faculty in leading yoga classes during sessions offered during scheduled training days.
- Teaching Classes – students will have the opportunity to teach class to their peers and also to other guests.
- Conduct Private Sessions – students will prepare a one-on-one yoga session with a senior yoga teacher. This serves as a mock private yoga session giving trainees the experience of the differences between teaching in a group class environment and a private session.
- Attendance of scheduled classes. No more than 2 absences are permitted. Trainee needs to read all contents to the lectures out of the Student Manual, gather missed materials, and meet with Lead Teacher.
Don't Miss Out On SAVINGS!
$2,700 Special Discount if paid in full by June 1, 2020
$2,900 Early Bird Pricing if paid in full by July 1, 2020
$3,200 Regular Tuition if paid in full by August 1, 2020
$3,400 Late Registration - August 2 - September 12, 2020
What’s included in your Tuition beyond the Training Sessions:
- Student Manual and Asana Manual (valued at $250)
- 4 Workshops (valued at $400)
- Unlimited Yoga During the Program (valued at $500)
Hurry!! Only Limited spots are available... and they go FAST!!
$500 deposit reserves your place today!
Come transform your practice!
~ OR ~
Location: Lava Yoga, 1520 Wakarusa Dr., Suite J., Lawrence,
Kansas Lead Faculty: Natalie Savage, M.A., 500 E-RYT, YACEP, Trauma-Informed
Key Faculty: Leigh Granada, Lava Yoga, Co-Owner, E-RYT 200, YACEP