Following are protocals Lava Yoga have put into place:
- Only students that have signed up for class and signed the new waiver, with a Corona Virus clause included, are allowed into class. No Drop-ins!
- Maximum Class Size---14 + Teacher
- In addition to our regular rigorous cleaning schedule, we will include additional cleaning of common surfaces before and after classes including door knobs, common surfaces, bathrooms and water fountains
- Maximum Class Duration--- 1 Hour with 1 Hour between classes to fully sanitize the studio, boutique and restrooms
- Maintain Physical Distancing of 6 ft or more
- If a teacher or student has been feeling ill, have a fever, have been exposed to someone with Covid-19 or has been to an area with an outbreak, we ask that you stay home until you are sure you are not contagious.
- Students should stay in the parking lot and watch when would be appropriate to come to class--only a few in the studio lobby at a time.
- We will ask our students and teachers take their temperatures prior to coming to class. If the temperature is above 100.4, please don't come to the studio. Teachers will find a sub if they are not feeling well.
- Personal items need to be spaced apart in the lobby.
- Everyone will be expected to wear a mask into the lobby--you may take it off in the studio if you want, or keep wearing it. Your choice. If a student needs to leave the studio, for any reason, they need to wear the mask to do so. The teacher will be required to wear the mask until entering the studio and stay in the area designated for them. If they need to go change the heat or humidity, they will put on a mask prior to moving about in the studio.
- Once in the studio---we are not going to discuss the virus--we are not going to compare our past experiences with our new, nor put unrealistic expectations on what our class should look or feel like!
- We are not going to rent mats, towels or let blocks or straps be used. We will not be handing out washcloths at the end of class. These restrictions may be the first to be relaxed.
- No hands on adjustments or touching students, even hugs, though we surely would like to welcome everyone back!
- Lockers are not to be used, however; restrooms can be. You figure that out.
- We recommend washing hands as soon as arrival to the studio and frequently thereafter.
With much love and care,
Beth & Leigh.